Mobile smartphone market has a wide range of smartphones these days. Because of their low budget, charming graphical interface, size, weight, durability and expandable features Android smartphones are leading the market. By their continuous efforts and frequent releases of new and updated versions smartphone manufacturers are competing for providing with maximum features in low budget.
Below, I have sort listed top 5 latest Android phones under RS 20000. Android (Jelly Bean) Smart phones in this list are sorted high to low by price. (Android Jelly Bean is the latest version of Android OS after Android KitKat). I have chosen these smartphones on the basis of their economic nature, specifications and available features.
Micromax Canvas Turbo A250: Rs. 18,750/-
Indian mobile manufacturer Micromax has launched new Canvas Turbo A250 in October 2013. Here is the key feature list for Micromax Canvas Turbo A250.
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels at 441ppi (pixel density)
- Display: 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Multi-touch support
- Processor: Quad-core 1.5GHz Cortex-A7 MediaTek paired with the PowerVR SGX544 GPU.
- SIM Slots: Dual SIM.
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, face detection, 5MP front camera
- Video: 1080p HD
- Memory: 2GB RAM. 16GB Internal Memory. No expandable memory.
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, MicroUSB v2.1 and GPS/A-GPS.
Sony Xperia C: Rs.17,998/-
Key features of Sony Xperia C
- Resolution: 5-inch qHD capacitive touchscreen, 540 x 960 pixels.
- Up to 4 fingers multi-touch support with 16 million colors.
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Processor with PowerVR SGX544 Graphics.
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 4GB On-board memory and Expandable Memory up to 32GB with MicroSD.
- Camera: 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, HDR
- Video: 1080 HD video recording support along with VGA front facing camera for video calls.
- Connectivity: Built-in 3G HSPA+, WI-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 and MicroUSB v2.0 along with GPS/A-GPS Support.
Lenovo S820: 16,999/-
Key features of Lenovo S820 Android Smartphone
- Display/Resolution: 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 720 x 1280p screen resolutions at 312PPi
- Up to 4 finger multi-touch support
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Processor: Quad-core MediaTek Processor clocked at 1.2GHz paired with PowerVR SGX544 Graphics
- Camera: 12-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, face detection and 2MP front camera
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 4GB On-board memory and expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Connectivity: 3G, WI-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, MicroUSB v2.0 and GPS Navigation
Karbonn Titanium S9: Rs.16,990/-
Key features of Karbonn Titanium S9
- Display/Resolution: 5.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution 720 x 1280 pixels at 267PPI
- Operating System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor paired with 1GB RAM
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16 GB On-board memory and Expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED flash and 5MP front camera
- Connectivity: 3G, WI-Fi 802.11b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB v2.0 and A-GPS Support
Gionee Elife E5: Rs. 15,999/-
Key features of Gionee Elife E5
- Display/Resolution: 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution with 720 x 1280 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2 Protection
- Processor: Quad-core Cortex-A7 Processor clocked at 1.5GHz paired with PowerVR Series5XT Graphics
- Operating System: Android 4.2 Jelly bean Operating System
- Memory: 1GB RAM and 16GB On-board memory
- Camera: 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash, BSI 2 Sensor, Face detection Video: 1080p HD video recording with 5MP front facing camera for video calls
- Connectivity: 3G, WI-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, MicroUSB v2.0 and A-GPS Support
I hope some one find this list of 5 latest Android phones under RS 20000 useful.
Hello Friends, I’m Arvind Kumar, founder of Inimist Technologies, Inimist Academy, The Fundabook and many more. I am a Full Stack Web Developer and Programmer by heart, and a Hindi/English blogger by chance. I build Web and Mobile Application around React, VueJS, NodeJS and PHP frameworks.
Have a project in mind? Get in touch